Herons Week 7: 22nd Feb '21
Heron's Virtual Learning Area
- You can purchase a hard copy for £5.99 or a kindle version for £3.99 on Amazon. There is also a free 30 day trial for the audio version if you'd like to sign up to this and would like to listen to the story instead.
- Another free way of listening to the story is on Youtube. Simply type in "The Boy at the Back of the Class chapter _____" into the search bar and then there are a range of people reading each chapter of the book.
9am and 1.10pm
Tuesday & Thursday
9am, 11am & 1.10pm
9am and 11am
Lesson 12 - To be able to identify equivalent fractions, decimals and percentages - Teaching Slides (1).pptx
- Speed write one of the words accurately as many times as you can in 30 seconds.
- Use a word in a sentence which includes inverted commas
- Use a dictionary to find the definition of a word
- Use the letters in one of the words to make a smaller word
- Write one of the words with your weaker hand (e.g. your left hand if you normally write with your right hand)