Herons Week 1: 4th Jan '21
Year 5 Term 2A Week 1 Presentation.ppt
Year 5 - Mr Whoops Juggling Muddle!.pdf
Year 5 - Word Search.pdf
Year 6 Week 1 Term 2A Presentation.ppt
Year 6 - Which Word Where Activity.pdf
Year 6 - Word Search.pdf
Lesson 5 - To be able to compare and order fractions by using a common numerator - Teaching Slides.pptx
3. The old cottage looked deserted so Mary pushed the front door …
4. One day a UFO landed in my back garden. A little green man climbed out. “Can you help me?” he said. “I think I’m lost.”
5. Jaz’s auntie Rhee is a witch. She’s not wicked – just wicked fun. She takes Jaz for flights on her broomstick and she’s teaching Jaz how to do spells. But she won’t let Jaz try to cast a spell unless she’s with her. Then one day, Jaz decided to make a spell of her own.
6. It was a bright sunny day. Harry was strolling along the lane when suddenly his shadow slipped away from his feet and ran off. “Hey, come back here!” yelled Harry. The shadow paused and looked back. Then it beckoned for Harry to follow and raced off again. Harry set off in hot pursuit.
7. Adi opened the suitcase he found in his gran’s attic. It contained a mirror, a compass, a map and a note saying “Please come and save us before it’s too late …”
8. “Can’t you drive a bit faster please, Mum?” said Emma. “I’m going to be late for the talent show audition at this rate.”
“Not on these country lanes, young lady”, replied her mum sternly.
Then, to Emma’s horror, the car’s engine coughed, stuttered and died. “Oh no,” said Emma. “We’re stranded miles from the town and the talent show audition starts in an hour. Mum, what are we going to do?”
9. Chet was excited. He had a ticket for the big match and he was in the crowd hurrying towards the stadium. Chet thrust his hand in his pocket to check that his ticket was safe. His heart missed a beat – his ticket was gone!
10. Sal was walking along the beach when she saw a beautiful green glass bottle that had been washed up on the shore. She bent down and picked it up. There was something inside it. Sal pulled out the cork to see what it was …
I have signed us up for 2 weeks access to Fitter Futures. There are some great activities on here.
Username = mabe-primary-school
Password = Herons123
Please do not change the password!
Once logged in, click on ‘Let’s workout’, KS2 workouts, and select an activity to have a go at.